Cooper Industries Technology Center
Office and Technology Center
Antoine Business Center
Phase I – 35,650 sq ft Office/Interior Build Out
Phase II and III – 35,650 sq ft of Office/Interior Build Out
- Due diligence design and permitting completed in 6 weeks.
- Construction completed in 2.5 months.
- Phase I of the project combined three different departments for Cooper: Cross-Hinds, Cross Hinds ICI and MEDC.
- Cooper Industries was looking for a company that could deliver their project on time and within budget while providing high-end finishes, complicated product displays (including a mock power line running inside of the building), and high tech theatrical lighting while maintaining the industrial feel.
- Installed 9 foot ceilings and aluminum doors and sidelights.
- The office flooring is a combination of VCT, carpet, and ceramic tile.
- The entire facility features various types of lighting and light fixtures to create a well lit office environment, showroom, training facility, and a place to entertain customers.
- The Entry Way boasts a History of Cooper area with artifacts on display and a wall dedicated to the history of Cooper Industries.
- The Lighting Room has a split ceiling with ceiling tiles in the front to display Cooper’s commercial line of light fixtures and bar joists in the back to display their warehouse/industrial line of light fixtures.
- A 32 circuit controller was added to all the fixtures.
- The auditorium has raised seating and circular tables for presentations. In addition, the room has 24-ft wide coiling doors that open up to the vignette.
- Phase III of the project consisted of 11,500 sq ft of display area for all of Cooper's divisions in various industrial applications.
- The display is a full size mock-up of a chemical plant that has five areas or themes to display products.
- Warehouse/Assembly area has Diamond Hard Flooring.