4400 South Sam Houston Parkway East, Houston, TX 77048
20,443 sq ft
- KDW built a 12,643 sq ft warehouse attached to the existing building. To create a seamless look, the exterior tilt-wall panels along the front of the building were designed to match existing ones. After the new warehouse was complete, a 7,800 sq ft mezzanine was added inside.
- High piled storage in the new warehouse section required an ESFR fire sprinkler system.
- Nine (9) adjacent acres of land were purchased for the relocation and enlargement of the detention/mitigation pond and aerobic spray field.
- Water for both the domestic and fire sprinkler systems are supplied by an on-site water well and tank.
- During the last phase, a public water line was brought in to serve the larger campus.
- A 650 sq ft galvanized grated mezzanine structure was constructed over the roof of the shipping office to support the mechanical equipment.
- Every utility was modified without interruption to the client’s business.