KDW Corporate Headquarters
5858 Westheimer Road, Ste 150 Houston, TX 77057
6,214 sq ft
- Renovation included the installation of a fire sprinkler system.
- Relocated existing HVAC equipment to allow for 10-foot radius ceilings in two locations.
- Specialty track lighting and display lighting added to showcase current and completed projects.
- Built-in millwork through-out the space provides abundant working area for staff, designers, engineers, and clients.
- The open concept in the center of the space is utilized by designers, engineers, owners, and KDW to deliver design/build projects daily.
- The project consisted of 6,214 sq ft of tenant improvements in an existing 8-story office building. The office space serves as the headquarters for Kingham Dalton Wilson, Ltd.
- Installed 1,588 sq ft of poured-in-place terrazzo in the lobby, break room, and printing area.
- Converted office space into design studio space. This update involved a pair of Forma Agile 150 top hung frameless glass doors, centralized collaboration table, and design/pre-construction work area.
- The design/construction, including the installation of “barn style” doors, centralized around the goal of minimizing space utilized for private offices.
- Functional office space suitable for the design/build process, with the ability to demonstrate expertise in delivering high quality single-tenant facilities.
- Create a showcase office while being confined by existing conditions/configurations.
- Designed/built a first-class office space with an open concept entry, project stations, design studio, standard offices, printing/filing area, break room, and storage.
- Designed feature areas, selected specialty materials, and optimized available area to create functional office space with a flare.