National Oilwell Varco EXPANSION
Expansion of World Manufacturing Headquarters
75,000 sq ft
- KDW designed and built a new office and warehouse facility for NOV in Conroe, Texas.
- The new expansion is located next to NOV’s Manufacturing Facility, reducing shipping costs and shipping delays.
- The facility includes three (3) overhead cranes, five (5) specialty jib crane foundations and a 21,000 sq ft cement stabilized rock laydown yard.
- The building design and power requirements allow for future expansion.
- KDW organized pre-construction meetings with subcontractors to ensure the timely finish date.
- KDW focused on the client’s need of installing the racking, ensuring the completion of that specific area of the building immediately.
- The schedule from clearing the land to completion of the facility was finished in 5 months.