Oldcastle Precast, Inc.
Office / Manufacturing Facility
2120 FM 359 South
Brookshire, Texas 77423
Office Building – 7,626 sq ft
Manufacturing Facility –
28, 242 sq ft
- Oldcastle Precast, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of precast concrete in the U.S. The company needed an office facility for their Brookshire location that would eliminate the temporary office trailers at the existing site. Additionally, the client also needed a new wet cast manufacturing facility to increase dry cast production capabilities.
- Both projects needed to be completed while the existing plant remained open for business.
- KDW constructed an office facility that eliminated the need for the temporary trailers and boosted the overall morale of all Oldcastle Precast, Inc. employees. The KDW team worked closely with the Oldcastle Precast, Inc. team to design and build a manufacturing facility that would increase the efficiency of the wet cast process.
- Improvements included Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings, (2) 15 ton overhead cranes, (1) 7.5 ton overhead crane, rebar shop, foam shop, and a modern QC lab.
- KDW coordinated the installation of the SKAKO Batch Plant and Equipment including the following components: motor control center, silos, conveyor and ramp structure with “T Wall” facade to access the aggregate hopper.