66,000 sq ft
- Seatex Corporation needed additional storage and shipping facility on its existing campus in Rosenberg.
- KDW designed and built the new manufacturing and warehouse facility on the existing Seatex campus. Due to the storage of hazardous materials, the entire floor slopes to a containment drain in the middle, and is designed to hold up to 85,000 gallons of liquid.
- The facility includes 14 overhead door loading docks.
- KDW worked closely with the client to maximize available land on the existing campus to allow for the largest facility given the limited space available.
- KDW coordinated all construction activities with the client and facility management to minimize the impact on day-to-day operations (i.e. all concrete pours were completed on the weekend or prior to the beginning of daily operations).