Tadano America Corporation
Manufacturing /Warehouse/Shop/Office/Boom Storage
77,000 sq ft
- Design/build, build-to-suit Project.
- 10-acre site with regional detention located in GSL’s West Greens Business Park.
- The structure consists of a 12,890 sq ft concrete tilt-wall office and 16,519 sq ft PEMB manufacturing warehouse separated by a 37,341 sq ft concrete tilt-wall warehouse and boom storage.
- The manufacturing warehouse has a 45-ft eave height and is equipped with two (2) 10-ton overhead cranes that span the 110-ft wide shops.
- The manufacturing warehouse is used for final assembly of Tadano’s boom onto the truck itself.
- There is an 11,155-sq ft concrete test pad on-site with a special Tadano designed anchor for safe testing and certification of their assembled equipment. KDW assisted Tadano in designing and engineering the concrete to meet specifications: 50 tons of down force and one (1) ton of uplift.
- The manufacturing warehouse is equipped with electrical for manufacturing warehouse equipment including welders, presses etc.
- Tadano needed a large custom design/built heavy load bearing concrete testing pad capable of withstanding 50 tons of down force and One ton of uplift. Tadano also requested a specialized and state-of-the-art testing facility and certification area for Tadano’s assembled equipment.
- KDW designed/built and heavy load-bearing concrete testing pad with customized design to meet Tadano’s exact specifications and had KDW’s efficient, top-notch design and construction quality. The testing pad also has a “Special Tadano Designed” anchor for safe testing and certification needs.