Tadano America Corporation
77,000 sq ft
- Tadano America Corporation needed a large custom design/built, heavy load bearing concrete testing pad. Tadano also requested a specialized and state-of-the-art testing facility and certification area for their assembled equipment.
- Design/build, build-to-suit Project.
- 10-acre site with regional detention located in GSL’s West Greens Business Park.
- The structure consists of a 12,890 sq ft concrete tilt-wall office and 16,519 sq ft PEMB manufacturing warehouse, separated by a 37,341 sq ft concrete tilt-wall warehouse and boom storage.
- The manufacturing warehouse has a 45-ft eave height and is equipped with two (2) 10-ton overhead cranes that span the 110-ft wide shops.
- The manufacturing warehouse is used for final assembly of Tadano’s boom onto the truck itself.
- The facility includes is an 11,155-sq ft concrete test pad on-site with a special Tadano designed anchor for safe testing and certification of their assembled equipment. KDW assisted Tadano in designing and engineering the concrete to meet specifications: 50 tons of down force and one ton of uplift.
- The manufacturing warehouse is equipped with electrical for manufacturing warehouse equipment including welders, presses etc.