Global Manufacturing Headquarters
126,000 sq ft Manufacturing Facility
17,000 sq ft Office Space
- TAM International required LEED Silver accreditation for their Global Manufacturing Headquarters.
- Class A interior finish-out for the office building.
- The building envelope design consists of tilt-wall construction incorporated with curtail walls and architectural panels.
- Approximately 109,000 sq ft of air conditioned manufacturing space utilizing chilled water with air rotation units.
- Incorporated energy recovery unit lessening the power demand on the manufacturing area conditioned space.
- Bio-swell storm water design feature naturally removes sediment from storm water run-off.
- Paving and roof structure are designed to reduce the "Heat Island Affect."
- Utilized regional materials for building design and construction.