Wika Instrument, L.P.
221 Beltway Green Boulevard,
Deer Park, TX 77503
80,000 sq ft
- WIKA Instrument, a German-based company, manufactures instrumentation/gauges for their client’s custom temperature and pressure measurement needs.
- KDW designed/built WIKA’s Manufacturing Facility to accommodate their rapidly growing business needs.
- The project design started with a list of the client’s specifications for their new facility, however some acquisitions quickly changed everything. After designing from the inside out, a larger site and building footprint was incorporated. Initially, the plan was to have the capability to double production. The design process created an innovative single campus for multiple companies and their future growth.
- The instrumentation and pressure gauge assembly factory is fully conditioned and crane ready. It includes a back-up generator, buss-duct, air and water drops, and floor drains throughout.
- KDW utilized a tiltwall design for the permanent exterior walls, with metal walls for future expansions to be completed in phases.
- The facility is designed with expansion capabilities throughout. Above the first floor office, a second floor shell has been provided. The Manufacturing section is designed for expansions in both the east and south directions for an additional 100,000 sq ft of shop.