320,000 sq ft
- AIV has selected KDW to custom design and construct their new, expansive facility in northwest Houston. AIV, LP, a Houston-based global wholesale distributor of valves and actuators for the oil and gas, power generation, chemical, petrochemical, refining, pulp and paper and water treatment industries, has announced plans for a new 320,000+ square foot facility at NW Lake Drive, near Telge Road and Highway 290.
- The 32-acre construction site allows for the future expansion of up to 700,000 sq ft.
- The new facility will consolidate AIV and Gulf Coast Modification’s current 130,000 sq ft headquarters, a separate 28,000 sq ft modification facility focusing on mid-stream clients, and a third 22,000 sq ft building that houses AIV’s automation division.
- This facility will consist of two-stories of Class A office space to house the company’s sales and administrative personnel, expanded warehouse space for AIV’s extensive valve and actuation inventory, and the fabrication facility to accommodate Gulf Coast Modification.
- KDW anticipates breaking ground in late 2017, and the project is scheduled for completion by late 2018.